Tuesday 19 April 2011

Snaps

Below I have posted some more pictures I have taken using a disposable camera.



Above is Douglas pulling a 'funny' face. This image I think works well in representing a relationship because the subject is being silly for the photographer.






Above is a picture of Doug napping. I kind of like the picture because it's so genuine and the angle its taken at is a little awkward, which is because I slowly opened the door and quickly took the photo before he woke up.


Above; Opening a birthday present I got him.


Above; him looking at the t-shirt and it seems my finger got in the way.


Above; Douglas asked me to take a picture of him doing this, I don't know why.


It seems Trish may have gotten her hands on the camera.






Above; Douglas prancing around the house in his underwear before he goes in for a shower.





Above; I quite like the picture above cause it shows of his tattoo.


Above; I took this image to be able to get a clearer image of his tattoo. He has been a Liverpool fanatic since he was a kid so as soon as he could get a tattoo he got this one. He's had it for years and I'm so used to it now it weird. And I wanted to get it in a picture because everyone knows Douglas loves football, its a massive part of who he is and a massive part of his daily routine.



Above; He's wearing some lycra aerobics suit which he got for some 80's fancy dress party a while back.






Above; Classic mistake.




Above; In a previous post I had mentioned Douglas's feet. His feet are massive and always have bloken and bruised toe nails because of football. They have always grossed me out and he used to put them in my face when we were kids which would drive me insane. So I decided to take a picture of his feet, cause it doesn't matter when it is, they always look gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment