Friday 18 February 2011

Polaroid Snaps

I decided to take a look at some Polaroid images, just to see how they have a tendancy of being taken and the typical result. I literally just looked up polaroid images through google images and just looked at as many as I could find most of which I am posting below. Some of them have been blatantly taken of models for some fashion shoot or something to that respect but I posted them anyways because the purpose of this particular post is to merely look at as many images as I can which have been taken specifically with Polaroid.
































In my previous post I discussed my uncertainty towards whether I will be captioning my images or not. Therefore I decided to seperate the labelled images, just to be able to look at them on their own to better see how the text works.











1 comment: