Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Final Set

My project is finally coming to an end and below are the final set of images I have taken, documenting my brother.









I imagine the orange on the side of the image may have resulted from the fact that I used a camera with expired film for this set.




April 4th; My brother's Birthday







26 today... yay











Perhaps bound to happen, my drunken brother felt obliged to take a photograph himself for once.



I like the composition of the photograph above, which lays focus t-shirt more than anything.



Mother has come to visit! She's just got out of the shower.  









These images came through very grey, I wonder if it is due to the film being expired again. I quite like the effect it has left,  its almost as if something has been placed infront of the lense when taking the image.










'Good Morning Handsom' - His favourtie mug, and just behind our favourite cereal. It kind of looks like I placed the mug so that the text can show properly, but I didn't. In fact I have only mentioned the mug because the text shows.




 There are a couple images off this shoot which I like. Its probably not my favourite set but over all its a decent series.

No comments:

Post a Comment